Thanks for your interest in working with Paradox Sports! We currently have 1 job opening and 1 internship position in our Programs department. Please see below.
We are always looking for office volunteers too. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can donate some hours to helping us out.
Please consider becoming a member of Paradox Sports to support our mission and programming: www.paradoxsports.org/donate. Thank you!
PR/Marketing Manager and Donor Manager
35 hours/week with potential for growth to full-time.
Compensation in line with experience and growth of the organization.
Start date March 16th with some flexibility, based in Boulder, Colorado.
- Manage public relations including research for and writing of press releases and serving as point for all press contacts.
- Create and distribute all marketing materials including Paradox Sports online newsletter, blog, posters, branded gear, and other marketing collateral.
- Direct outreach and relationship building with potential participants and partnering organizations including veteran groups, therapeutic recreation specialists, and other adaptive sports organizations.
- Work with partners for cross-marketing opportunities.
- Manage the design and content of the Paradox Sports website.
- Manage and update contacts through Constant Contact
- Manage all social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr PS blog, YouTube, etc.
- Research, develop and create strategic content, working with partners when appropriate.
- Track analytics of social and conventional media outlets.
- Manage fundraising and community events in CO and other states.
- Manage donor database including inputting and updating donors.
- Run reports or searches as requested by Board of Directors or staff.
- Manage end of year tax letter mailing to donors.
- Distribute donor gifts and thank you letters.
- Organization of office including gear and office materials.
- Assistance with various administrative tasks when needed by the Executive Director.
- Mailing and management of mailing materials.
- Manage Paradox Sports Ambassador Program including creating projects with ambassadors and ensuring they are receiving benefits.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. The job posting is open until filled. Relocation expenses will not be covered.
Due to the high volume of resumes received, only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted for interviews. No phone calls please.
Internship – Program Assistant
Part time approx. 15-20 hours a month
Unpaid position, but we have some perks to offer! Plus school credit if applicable.
Based in Boulder, Colorado
This position will be an assistant role to the Program Director. He/she will be responsible for helping to run the local Adaptive Climbing Club, an adaptive climbing night offered in conjunction with our partner organization, Adaptive Adventures. The club currently runs 3 times per month in Boulder at the Boulder Rock Club, in Thornton at Rock’n and Jam’n Climbing Gym and in Golden at the new Earth Treks Climbing Gym. More information on the program can be found at www.paradoxsports.org/climbing-club.
Duties will include assisting with the following:
– Marketing of the club to recruit new participants and welcome back past participants
– Registration management
– Partner relations with the various gyms
– Fostering relationships with the club attendees
– Managing adaptive gear and rentals
– Photos and video at events as needed
Candidate must have own transportation options for getting to/from events with gear. Training provided. To be considered, candidates must have some climbing experience and knowledge, a passion for adaptive sports, excellent communication skills, patience, a keen attention to detail and a positive attitude. This is an unpaid internship but can qualify for school credit. We also offer many perks such as gear, climbing experiences, training, etc. It is incredibly rewarding work, excellent resume building experience, and we are a casual and fun environment to work in!
If interested, please email a short cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!