Our 10th Annual Ice Climbing trip to the incredible Ouray Ice Park has SOLD OUT!!
FEB 24 – 26, 2017
All climbing levels, abilities and ice climbing experience welcome!
Join us for one of the most fun Ice Climbing events of the year where we will learn about the specialized equipment and techniques needed for adaptive ice climbing. We provide instruction for all ages, ability and mobility levels and types. No experience necessary! All climbers with a physical disability or adaptive need will receive ice gear, instruction and guidance from world-class ice climbers. We encourage climbers to bring their own personal gear if possible (harness, helmet). Some climbing equipment and personal camping equipment can be borrowed as needed (please include this in your registration).
Our annual Got Stump fundraiser is Saturday night in Ouray! Who will receive the Got Stump award in 2017!?
- Friday afternoon: Check in to the Ouray Chalet, welcome dinner and socializing at the Ouray Brewery
- Saturday: Full day of climbing at the Ouray Ice Park, lunch in the canyon, dinner and the “Got Stump?” Party in town
- Sunday: Half day of climbing, lunch in the canyon, pack up and leave around 3pm
Registration Fee: $225
- Must register by Feb 1st, 2017
- Registration fee will cover all costs of the event from Friday at 4pm to Sunday at 4pm. This includes all meals (Friday dinner; Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner; Sunday breakfast and lunch), lodging, entrance to hot springs pool, technical ice climbing equipment (if you don’t have your own), world-class adaptive instruction and assistance climbing on the ice, slideshow event, and transportation from the hotel to and from the event activities. Participants are responsible for travel to and from the event. We are extending a special invitation and discounted registration for disabled veterans and wounded military personnel.
*If you’re interested in joining our 2017, please join the waitlist or email Adam@paradoxsports.org